Are you seeking to connect with others through your writing?
Do you find the writing process both exhilarating and excruciating?
Is it something you love or something you just have to do for work?
These days, it seems like everybody’s writing something. Whether it’s website copy, blog posts, emails and ebooks for potential clients, children’s books, even novels, our need for well-written words that connect with our readers is bigger than ever.
I can help.
Whether writing is something you love to do or something you have to do, my work as an editor and encourager (aka coach) will make the process easier and smarter for you.
Note: I’m currently working on updating this page to give you more information about myself and how I can help you in your writing process. In the meantime, please contact me for information on how I can help you with copyediting and coaching today! My email is email@example.com. Thanks!
MORE INFO COMING SOON!
Some comments from writers I’ve worked with:
“Lisa is outstanding at her job. I have worked with professional copy editors at major publishing houses and I can attest that Lisa is as good (if not better) than anyone I’ve ever worked with. I would certainly hire her again in the future. Thank you, Lisa!” ~Ron Friedman, Ph.D., psychologist, author, and Ignite80 founder
“I REALLY appreciate your feedback. It’s very helpful to hear what resonates, what feels authentic, what seems important to you. Working with you has been a very good experience for me. I’m sure I’ll send you more writing in the future.” ~Paul B., life coach, St. Paul, Minnesota
“Lisa, your feedback has warmed my heart. I immediately showed it to my lovely wife. You are a natural encourager!” ~Jonathan W., children’s book author, Hampshire, England, UK
You’ll notice that as a writer, I use this blog space to share my own writing with you. Here you’ll find snippets from my life and an eclectic mix of writings on topics that interest me.
A little bit more about me:
- I’m an INFP and an Enneagram 9w1, and I always work from the heart. Besides my family, my greatest passions revolve around words.
- I’ve been reading anything I can get my hands on since at least the 3rd grade when I discovered the Encyclopedia Brown books at my school library.
- My favorite books as a child: The Little House on the Prairie and Anne of Green Gables series.
- I got my start as a teen-aged poet, with one poem about my grandpa published, and one really nice rejection letter from a Seventeen magazine editor (among many other generic rejection letters).
- I usually maintain a daily writing practice of at least three pages a day, and many days I write more than that.
- In 2005 and 2014 I wrote 50,000 word novels as part of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).
- My favorite books as an adult: Cold Mountain, the Outlander series, My Antonia, and Gone with the Wind, to name a few.
- As a total grammar geek, I love spending my time contemplating whether a period should go inside or outside of quotation marks (always inside for American English, but question marks are debatable).
If you’d like to work with me, either through coaching or copyediting, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org