In many ways, I’ve been living the life of my dreams for my entire adulthood. How many of you can say, when asked what you’d do if you knew you only had six months to live, that you’d do exactly what you were already doing? And that you’d be living exactly the life you’ve already chosen? No regrets!
I can! Without a doubt, I excel at making my dreams and visions come true, and I can help you do the same.
Here are some of the awesome things I’ve done in my life (just since I turned 20-ish a few years ago–ha!):
- served as an intern chaplain and pastor
- married the man of my dreams, whom I love more today than I did 18 years ago when we said ‘I do’
- studied under master herbalists and became a certified herbalist myself because I wanted to ‘know more about it’
- opened and ran a fun little yarn shop for a year
- been ‘mostly’ a stay-at-home-breastfeeding-attachment parenting-homeschooling-natural living-mama to my two (now teen-aged) children
- wrote a novel in a month during national novel writing month 2005
- taught myself gardening and urban homesteading (raising hens, canning food, etc.) and kept a popular blog about it for years
- and so much more!
I believe SO strongly that we all have choices to live our lives as we desire that I am saddened when people feel stuck and without options in their own life.
Through life coaching, I want to help you:
- open up to new possibilities
- bring your dreams out into the fresh air
- envision your life from the perspectives that resonate most with you
- work through blocks and fears that stop you
- and make the choices and take the steps that will help you move forward with JOY.